1. GENERAL CONDITIONS
The present general conditions of sale are agreed between Gomes & Borga, Lda., With head office in: Rua dos Arneiros 34 - Tornada - Caldas da Rainha, Portugal, registered with the Commercial Registry of Lisbon, with registration and identification number "Gomes & Borga, Lda" ', and who makes purchases through the e-commerce portal of Gomes & Borga, Lda, designated by arteceramics.com hereinafter referred to as' Customer'. the Customer must always be a non-traded individual.
Purchases made through this website are governed solely by these general conditions of sale to the exclusion of any conditions previously agreed, expressly and in writing.
Gomes & Borga, Lda may promptly modify provisions of its general conditions, so it advises the Customer to re-read them each time they visit the site.
The purpose of these general sales conditions is to provide and define the necessary information to the customer and regulate all the steps necessary to carry out the order.
2. CUSTOMER LOYALTY GOMES & BORGA, LDA
Gomes & Borga, Lda regularly undertakes campaigns and practices aimed at ensuring satisfaction and rewarding the loyalty of its Clients and customers, tracking and recording their visits and transactions from the first purchase or registration.
Gomes & Borga, Lda undertakes to respect the confidentiality of its personal information and to guarantee the exercise of its rights of access, rectification and cancellation thereof.
Your personal data can be collected by Gomes & Borga, Lda in several ways:
- Subscribe to our Newsletter;
- Register in our online store (www.arteceramics.com);
- Completion of a purchase;
Such collection always presupposes and can only be done on the basis of your explicit consent or performance of a contract.
Through the various forms of personal data collection and for the different purposes of data processing, we can request the following personal data:
- Billing Address / Address;
- Phone number;
- Date of birth;
- Tax Identification Number.
Gomes & Borga, Lda will use your personal data to:
- Management of the website www.arteceramics.com;
- Order processing in the online store;
- Response to your requests / information;
- Sending Newsletters, via email, alerting to new products, services, campaigns, promotional offers, events and policy changes (direct marketing).
- Sending SMS or MMS messages, alerting to new products, services, campaigns, promotional offers, events and policy changes (direct marketing)
Gomes & Borga, Lda is the entity responsible for the safekeeping and processing of personal data that it entrusts to us, and undertakes all efforts, security measures and procedures legally defined to ensure the confidentiality, security and prevent their misuse.
Personal data is stored on servers that are in a secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
The introduction of data inherent to the payment of orders is properly protected and all information is encrypted and managed with advanced security tools.
Gomes & Borga, Lda does not sell, make available or transmit the personal data of its clients or Clients to third parties. It will only provide such data, if required by the Client and in strict compliance with legal duty.
Gomes & Borga, Lda will keep your data only for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
Under the legal terms, the following rights regarding the processing of your personal data by Gomes & Borga, Lda:
- Right of access - The right to be informed and request access to the personal data we process about the Customer;
- Right of rectification - The right to request that we change or update Customer's personal data whenever they are incorrect or incomplete;
- Right to delete information - The right to request us to erase your personal data;
- Right to restrict - The right to request that we temporarily or permanently interrupt the processing of all or some of your personal data;
- Right of opposition - The right at any time to oppose the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation (eg direct marketing);
- Right to portability of data - The right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit such personal data for use in third party services;
- The right not to be subject to automated decisions - The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on an automated decision, including profiling, where the decision may have a legal effect for itself or have an equally significant effect.
The abovementioned rights may be exercised by sending an e-mail to:
Or via mail, to:
Rua dos Arneiros nº34
Tornada - Caldas da Rainha, 2500-315
Any questions about this policy can be clarified by contacting Gomes & Borga, Lda by email firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to:
Rua dos Arneiros
Tornada - Caldas da Rainha - 2500-315
The National Data Protection Commission (CNPD) is the national regulatory body responsible for monitoring the proper use and protection of personal data, which is the authority that has competence at national level for the control of complaints related to the processing of personal data .
4. ORDER ON WWW.ARTECERAMICS.COM
1. To place the order the Customer must add articles to the shopping cart, edit the quantity of the articles and finalize the purchase through the option "Finalize order".
2. In order to place your order, the Customer must:
1) Register on the ARTECERAMICS.COM Website or provide your email
2) Complete the information requested, namely delivery address and / or invoicing, shipping and payment.
3. The fulfillment of the order by the Client represents the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as the general conditions.
4. Gomes & Borga, Lda respects the deadlines for the preparation and delivery of the order as long as it is available in stock. In the event that there is no stock availability, Gomes & Borga, Lda will contact the Customer by email or telephone, in order to inform the new deadline. If you do not agree to the new delivery period, you may choose to purchase another item or refund the amount paid.
Orders are delivered through CTT Expresso, Cronopost, or another carrier contracted by Gomes & Borga, Lda.
For orders placed in the national territory, Gomes & Borga, Lda undertakes to make every effort to ensure delivery within 5 days from the day following the confirmation of payment of the execution of the order, except for communication written to the contrary; for other countries, Gomes & Borga, Lda undertakes to make every effort to ensure that the delivery takes place within a maximum period of 10 days from the day following the confirmation of payment of the execution of the order, unless otherwise stated in writing ;
In the event that the goods are unavailable, Gomes & Borga, Lda will inform the Client and, if he / she so requests, will reimburse the amount paid, within a maximum period of 15 days from the knowledge of the unavailability.
Gomes & Borga, Lda shall not be liable in any way for any damages, direct or indirect, arising from delays in deliveries or for the unavailability of the goods ordered.
Orders are dispatched within 72 hours after confirmation of payment.
To follow up on an ongoing order, the Customer can consult the carrier's link provided to him in the confirmation email or contact us at email@example.com
In case you are not available to receive your order, the carrier will contact the customer again in order to be scheduled for a new delivery; if the same and order is not lifted, Gomes & Borga, Lda considers such act as a manifestation of will to terminate the contract, the order being canceled and returned to the warehouse.
1. Gomes & Borga, Lda allows the Client the following types of payment:
a) Credit card; b) MBNet; c) ATM; d) Paypal; Bank transfer.
2. Gomes & Borga, Lda will make every effort to ensure maximum confidentiality and security in data transmitted over the Internet.
1. The prices are presented in Euros, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
8. RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
1. Any order agreement made on the website www.arteceramics.com may be freely resolved in accordance with article 6 of Decree-Law no. 143/2001, of April 26, within a maximum period of 14 days from the date of receipt of the order. ordered by the Client, by communicating its intention to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. In case of termination, the Client must keep the goods so that they can be returned to Gomes & Borga, Lda, under proper conditions of use, within 30 days of receipt.
3. Customer's returns within the legal deadline, must be sent by carrier to the address:
Rua dos Arneiros 34, Tornada - Caldas da Rainha, 2500-315 - Portugal.
The article must always be accompanied by proof of purchase. We will only accept returns of articles in the same state in which they were sent and the costs of transportation of the return are under the responsibility of the Client.
4. If the right of withdrawal is exercised under the terms of numbers 1, 2 and 3 above, Gomes & Borga, Lda will refund the Client of the price paid without any expenses or charges for the latter.
5. In the event of an exchange, the Customer may do so at any Gomes & Borga, Lda store or by sending to Rua dos Arneiros 34, Tornada - Caldas da Rainha - 2500-315 - Portugal.
The article must always be accompanied by proof of purchase. Only exchanges of articles will be accepted in the same state in which they were sent.
In the case of an order returned because it has not been picked up by the recipient for reasons unrelated to Gomes & Borga Lda, the shipping costs will be borne by the recipient and informed of these additional costs, the order will be returned after proof of payment of the respective postage.
9. POST-SALES AND GUARANTEE SERVICES
All items sold by Gomes & Borga, Lda are covered by the 2-Month Manufacturer Warranty.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The website of Gomes & Borga, Lda and its content is protected by copyright and industrial property laws and may not be copied, reproduced or disseminated, either in whole or in part. It is prohibited, in particular, to copy or retransmit any text, logo, graphic, sound or image from the Gomes & Borga, Lda website, unless expressly permitted by it.
You may print and collect information contained on this site for personal use.
WHAT ARE COOKIES Cookies - are software data that is stored on your computer through the browser, retaining only information related to your preferences, not including, as such, your personal data.
COOKIES SERVE - Cookies serve a variety of purposes, serve to make websites faster and more convenient to use, store information that allows the system not to always be asking questions about browsing preferences, settings, and options.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DOES IT EXIST?
In general terms there are 2 large groups
- Permanent cookies - are cookies that are stored at the browser level in your access equipment (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever you do a new visit to one of our websites. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user's interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service. They are also used to allow the user to always have their login done on a certain device or recorded
- Session cookies - These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie file until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies serves to analyze patterns of web traffic, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
- Cookies strictly necessary - They are indispensable to navigation in the site, without these cookies the use of the site would become impossible because the site would stop working
- Analytical cookies - They are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, in order to improve the functioning of the website.
- Functional cookies - Saves user preferences regarding site usage, so you do not need to reconfigure the site each time you visit.
- Third-party cookies - Measure application success and third-party advertising effectiveness. They can also be used to customize a widget with user data.
Advertising Cookies - Directs advertising according to the interests of each user, in order to target the advertising campaigns taking into account the tastes of the users, and also limit the number of times you see the ad, helping to measure the effectiveness of advertising and the success of the organization of the website.
HOW TO MANAGE YOUR COOKIES All browsers allow the user to accept, reject or delete cookies, in particular by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser. You can set cookies in the "Options" or "Preferences" menu of your browser.
Please note, however, that by disabling cookies, you can prevent certain web services from working properly, affecting, in part or in full, your website navigation.
11. LITIGATION AND RESPONSIBILITY
1. Gomes & Borga, Lda shall not be liable for any inconvenience or damage caused to the Client by the use of the Internet network, such as: service faults, external intrusion, anomalies caused by malware or computer viruses or any other technical situation.
2. The law applicable to any contractual relationship established through the e-commerce portal of Gomes & Borga, Lda is understood in Portuguese law.
3. In order to resolve any and all disputes arising out of any agreement entered into in accordance with these general conditions of sale, the Court of the county of Caldas da Rainha, Portugal, with express waiver of any other, shall be competent.
GOMES & BORGA, Lda.
Rua dos Arneiros Nº 34 - Tornada
2500-315 Caldas da Rainha
Taxpayer: 515 000 396
Phone: 917 333 494